300 Hour Multi Style Yoga TTC
300 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training
The residential yoga multi-style teacher training program offered by Diya Yogashala in Rishikesh is the greatest and only one of its kind in the Rishikesh, and it lasts for a total of 300 hours. You are welcome to spend your time with us here at our yoga facility as you are working toward obtaining your 300-hour certification. Yes, we will educate you on the core practices, precepts, and ideas of the yogic tradition so that you can teach them to others across the world. Your future as a yoga instructor will be built around the knowledge you acquire throughout the first 200 hours of our 300-hour yoga teacher training program. This knowledge will provide you with a firm foundation upon which to develop your profession. You are going to spend the next one hundred hours learning an advanced form of yoga that has been found to significantly improve one's comprehension as well as your ability in this particular field. You could spend two hundred hours studying, and you would not learn more than you will in these sessions. If you have already completed a yoga teacher training course of 200 hours and want to become a more informed and competent yoga instructor, the 300-hour teacher training program at Diya Yogashala is for you. This yoga is a combination of Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Hatha Yoga.
The Sanskrit roots of the word Ashtanga are "Ashta" and "Anga." The word "Ashta" means "eight," while "Anga" means "limb" or "body component." That's why Ashtanga is a synthesis of the eight limbs of yoga into a unified practice. The Ashtanga Yoga School's philosophical underpinnings may be traced back to the yoga sutras, and their eight limbs are a representation of those sutras' many schools of thought. Asana (posture), Pranayama (breath control), Pratyahara (sense withdrawal), Dharana (concentration), Dhyana (meditation), and Samadhi (enlightenment) are only a few of the eight limbs of yoga that are central to the Ashtanga philosophy (oneness with the self).
Iyengar Yoga was named after and developed by B. K. S. Iyengar. Iyengar Yoga is a style of physical exercise yoga that places special emphasis on the alignment of the body's skeletal framework during asana practice. Precision, sequencing, and the strategic use of props set this yoga practice apart from others. In every asana, correct body alignment is a priority. It is believed that the order in which asanas are done makes a difference in the outcome. Props were first widely used in yoga by Iyengar, who pioneered their usage by developing effective tools. An Iyengar Yoga class is precise, with misalignments and faults openly discussed and rectified, in contrast to more experiential techniques where students are encouraged to freely "find their way" to the asanas by copying the teacher.
Hatha Yoga is the foundation of the Yoga practice. "ha" signifies "sun," whereas "ta" means "moon" in this language. Hatha refers to the practice of Yoga that strikes a harmony between your Pingala and Ida, or solar and lunar, aspects of your personality. Hatha Yoga is a physical preparation, preparing the body for a greater possibility, which may be expanded upon by other practices.
Why should you choose Diya Yogashala?
The foundation on which Diya Yogashala now stands is solid. Our educational center could be found amid the foothills of the Himalayas. You will reach the pinnacle of your yoga life and spirituality as you gaze at the towering mountains and feel the power of the sacred Ganga River. It's designed to bring you face to face with your spirit. It is our mission to share the transformative power of yoga with the entire planet.
We object to being confined by artificially imposed borders and distances. This is why our yoga school welcomes students from all around the world to study the discipline with us. Join us in Rishikesh, the spiritual epicenter of the world, for a transformative 300-hour yoga teacher training.
Course Curriculum & methodology:
The course includes the primary series of asanas, breathing techniques, intermediate series of asanas, theory, and philosophy behind the approach. Readings would be recommended in this regard. Alignment and adjustments are part of multi-style yoga. While all this is part of yoga training, utmost care is taken for maintaining the quality of yoga, the attitude of the yoga teacher, and being oneself are equally important. Cultivation of command is built through voice modulations and the connection is made deeper with the inner-being
Life during training at Diya Yogashala:
Diya Yogashala is sought after by tourists from all over the world, and we do all in our power to cater to their needs. The 300-hour course that we provide in Rishikesh comes with opulent accommodations, in addition to the promise of a more sattvic way of living. We have a wonderful deal for you to take advantage of if you stay with us, so we hope you'll give it some thought. Our area is very conducive to relaxing and having fun in its many forms. Rooms are fulfilled with facilities of internet, sanitation, potable water, and the right meal and edibles for a comfortable all-around learning experience.
The experienced teachers of Diya Yogashala, including owner Deepak Nautiyal- impart yoga training of the ancient, in its original form while combining modern practises to ensure that their students learn yoga in the best possible way. The school provides certification affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA, after getting which, students will be able to practice in any part of the world as yoga teachers. Its experienced teachers give personal attention to each and every student to ensure they learn precisely. Notes are also provided during classes and if any student has any doubts, they can reach the teachers after classes.
Other than that, location of Diya Yogashala makes it a sought after destination for yoga learners. The school is located close to the banks of holy river Ganga on one side, which calms your mind. It’s remaining 3 sides are surrounded by the high and mighty Himalayas. They give you a strong will and determination to practice harder and learn yoga in the best way.
Whilst prior experience and practice in Hatha Yoga before enrolling in the 100 hour teacher training course is beneficial, we also welcome beginners looking for an immersive introduction into the Hatha style of yoga. The most important factor is that participants come with an open mind and desire to learn.
It is important to be mindful that courses at Diya Yogashala are physically and mentally demanding with 9-12 hours of classes a day, so applicants should be in good physical shape and able to fully dedicate themselves to the course – 100% attendance of all classes is mandatory.
Rishikesh is a holy city and therefore meat, alcohol and other recreational substances are not permitted in the area. Students are not required to follow a vegetarian diet at home but we request students do not bring meat or prohibited substances to the course in order to respect the local culture and fully experience the benefits of the yoga practices.Courses are conducted in English and so basic English ability is required as students will be required to understand classes in English and practice their teaching in English.
Spaces on the Diya Yogashala programs are granted on a first come first serve basis to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Course Dates & Fee: (2022-23)
Facilities & Inclusion:
- 30 Days Course
- 300 Hours Multistyle YTTC Certificate
- Shared or Private Accommodation
- Attached Bathroom
- Hot & Cold Water Facility
- Two or Three times Nutritious Meals
- 3 times Tea Everday
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Purification Kit
- Wi-Fi Facility
- Study Materials
- Short Excursion Trips
Best yoga school in Rishikesh, India to achieve the higher state of ourselves!. Teachers are amazing – helpful and friendly. Food is delicious and organic. Everything Awesome!
I was student of Yogi Deepak Nautiyal Ji at Diya Yogashala. His teachings are very well, Alignments and Adjustments are awesome. Great platform for beginners and practitioners to learn yoga.
Best Yoga Studio in Rishikesh running by friendly, sweet, and passionate Yoga teachers! Will definitely come again for advanced level ttc. Thank You.
The TTC program has 8-12 hours of classes scheduled a day, with one rest day per week. Here is an example schedule:
- 06:30 – 08:00 — Pranayama/ Meditation / Mantra Chanting
- 08:30 – 10:15 – Asana Class
- 10:30 – 12:00 — Brunch / Free Time
- 12:00 – 13:30 – Adjustment & Alignment class
- 13:45 – 14:30 — Yoga Nidra Class / Rest Time
- 14:30 – 15:00 — Tea time/ Snack / Refresh Time
- 15:00 – 16:30 — Philosophy / Guest Lecturers / Yoga Sutra Study
- 16:45 – 18:00 — Workshop / Study Time / Teaching Practice
- 18:30 – 20:15 — Dinner Time / Free Time/ Rest Time
- 20:15 – 21:00 — Meditation
- 21:00 – 06:00 — Mauna / Silence/ Rest/ Sleep
300 Hour Multistyle Yoga TTC - Syllabus:
The 300 Hours Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training syllabus meets Yoga Alliance requirements and standards for "RYT-300" certification/designation.
Techniques, Training and Practice
Asana | Assignment | Pranayama | Meditation
Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy | Physiology
History | Philosophy | Ethics
Teaching Methodology | Professional Development | Practicum
Food & Accomodation:
- Eating can also be considered a proper practical in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice
- Three time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day
- All Meals are vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balance diet
- A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis
- Three times Tea or coffee during the course
If you have any dietary requirements please inform us so that we may ensure there are adequate options for you at mealtimes.
Accommodation during the course is included in your fees and is provided by Diya Yogashala in Ram Jhula, Rishikesh. You will get shared accommodation. If a student needs non-sharing room then he/she needs to pay some extra amount. All rooms are basic and comfortable with attached bathroom. Facilities include two twin beds, hot water and shower and bedding. Towels are also availableupon request. Wifi is included! Laundry facilities can be arranged for an extra charge, and students are able to wash their own clothes in their rooms if they wish. You will find that most of your time is spent in the yoga shala and with classmates, however you are ensured your own comfortable space in which to retreat to and relax in-between classes.
Our Yoga Course Benefits:
- Course designed for growth looking towards the human nature & personality
- Teachers of Diya Yogashala are not only a yoga teacher but also they are practitioner as well as motivations with good will
- Basic knowledge about Asana and its proper practice can make you realize the importance of Asana
- Basic knowledge about Pranayama and its daily practice helps you to experience the working of energy/prana within you
- “What is prana, what is kundalini & how to awaken these prana / kundalini?” you can experience & get the right technique over here in Diya Yogashala
- Get ‘Pranayama schedule’ - for your daily practice
- A proper step towards Meditation helps you to discover “what actually peace is”
- Diya Yogashala helps to sit for longer time is one posture for meditation / Pranayama
- Mantra and its daily practice help you creat such an energy field around you,no egetivity can enter within
- One can experience the vibration of ‘MANTRA’ over here in Diya Yogashala
- Our Philosophy class is really related with practical growth not only intellectual information
- Our Philosophy class really helps to develop one’s real understanding
- Our Philosophy class is related with the practical problems & its solution by Indian philosophy scriptures
- Basic knowledge about Yogic Purification and its practice helps to prepair you for Pranayama and meditation
- Diya Yogashala presents the proper knowledge about human body system which helps to deal with your body
- Basic principles of Yoganidra and Relaxetation really helps to you to redesign your life
- Our Yognidra class helps one to deal with the sub – conscious mind (Just imagine deal with sub – conscious mind)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda and its application
- Diya Yogashala helps to learn the anciant methods "how to teach others" (teaching methodology) in right way
- Basic understanding of ‘GOAL’ AND ITS necessity in life
- Developing Focusing attitude, step by step and day by day
- Enhancing observing power-for praper understanding
- Developing confidence-for growth and success
- What is discipline & why it is necessary for growth
- Difference between discipline & present moment
- What is understanding & how to develop it?
- Thankfulness and its daily practice. (Thankfulness is the essence of all religion and real understanding
- You will learn "how to be positive always" in every situation in practical life
- Excellent location & good environment you can find here in Diya Yogashala
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please note that India requires all visitors to obtain a visa prior to their arrival in the country. Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to arrange your visa as sometimes the process is lengthier than expected. Applications may be submitted to your local Indian Consulate or Visa Services provider prior to your departure from your home country.
We recommend that you take care of any necessary arrangements i.e. banks, healthcare, travel insurance etc beforeyou depart so that you may fully focus on your course and be here without any distractions.
You are welcome to bring electronics that you need to use during your stay e.g. laptop, tablet, camera etc. We do recommend that you leave valuables such as jewellery at home or else ensure that you can keep them safely whilst you are here. Whilst Rishikesh is a safe city and we maintain your safety and security as an absolute priority, unfortunately theft happens everywhere and Diya Yogashala cannot bear responsibility in the case of valuables going missing.
When you arrive in Rishikesh please come to meet us! The orientation meeting is held on the first day of the course, but you are welcome to arrive earlier to familiarise yourself with the area and refresh and revitalise after travelling before the course begins. Please note that accommodation and classes before the course are not included in the course fees, and should be arranged separately as appropriate.
At the orientation meeting, you will meet your fellow classmates and the teachers will outline the course schedule and material, locations of classes and answer any other questions about the course.
The course deposit and fees are non-refundable so please ensure that you have the relevant insurance in place in case of any circumstances that would stop you from attending the course.
Students may transfer their registration to an alternative course in the event of exceptional circumstances. Fees are valid for one year from the original course date.