200 Hour Multi Style Yoga TTC
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
There are many Yoga Schools in Rishikesh that offer different types of yoga teacher training courses (ttc), but only a select few offer the multi-style yoga teacher training course india. Diya Yogashala is one such school that offers 200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The multi-style yoga ttc is of great importance for those who wish to become dedicated yoga teachers and make their career in this field. The multi-style yoga course trains them in more than 2 styles of yoga. The multi-style teacher training is not just a yoga course, it is one which will increase your confidence as you learn, and will give you strength and determination to become a successful yoga teacher.
The multi-style yoga course of Diya Yogashala includes detailed study of Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa Flow styles of yoga, all of which greatly differ from each other. Bringing balance in all of them can make your life perfect; and this is what is taught at Diya Yogashala Foundation under its Multi-style yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Now let me tell you what all is taught in these 3 styles of yoga.
In Hatha yoga, ‘hatha’ means ‘force’ that points out to a set of physical techniques. It includes Shatkarma (6 acts of self-purification), 15 asanas (postures or poses in the modes of- seated, laying down, standing), Pranayama (Breathing) and Kumbhaka (breath retention). During Pranayama, students will be taught controlled breathing in which they will breathe slow and fast while doing different yoga poses. Hatha Yoga’s origins date back to 11th century, when it was started by Gorakhnath, founder of the Kanphata Yogis.
While Ashtanga Yoga basically is a system of yoga recorded by sage Vamana Rishi in ‘Yoga Karunta’, an ancient manuscript on yoga. Ashtanga Yoga literally means ‘8-limbed yoga’, as outlined by sage Patanjali in ‘Yog Sutras’. It includes 8 spiritual practices namely- Yama (moral codes), Niyama (self-purification & study), Asana (posture), Pranayama (breath control), Pratyahara (sense control), Dharana (concentration, Dhyana (meditation) and Samadhi (absorption into the universe).
The first 4 limbs of Yama, Niyama, Asana and Pranayama are considered as external cleansing practices; defects in which can be corrected. However, defects in internal cleansing practices such as- Pratyahara, Dharana and Dhyana are not correctable; and can be dangerous to the mind if correct Ashtanga yoga method is not followed. And this is what focus is laid on during the multi-style yoga ttc at Diya Yogashala in Rishikesh.
Last comes the Vinyasa yoga, a style which is characterised by stringing postures together, so that you move from one pose to another seamlessly, using breath. It is also referred to as ‘Flow yoga’ or ‘Vinyasa Flow yoga’. The variable nature of Vinyasa flow yoga helps develop a more balanced body, as well as prevent injuries from happening repeatedly. In Vinyasa Flow yoga, we enter a posture, remain in it for a while, and then leave or move out of it. All this is taught under the expertise of experienced yoga teachers of Diya Yogashala in Rishikesh.
The experienced teachers of Diya Yogashala, including owner Deepak Nautiyal- impart yoga training of the ancient, in its original form while combining modern practises to ensure that their students learn yoga in the best possible way. The school provides certification affiliated to Yoga Alliance USA, after getting which, students will be able to practice in any part of the world as yoga teachers. Its experienced teachers give personal attention to each and every student to ensure they learn precisely. Notes are also provided during classes and if any student has any doubts, they can reach the teachers after classes.
Other than that, location of Diya Yogashala makes it a sought after destination for yoga learners. The school is located close to the banks of holy river Ganga on one side, which calms your mind. It’s remaining 3 sides are surrounded by the high and mighty Himalayas. They give you a strong will and determination to practice harder and learn yoga in the best way.
Whilst prior experience and practice in Hatha Yoga before enrolling in the 100 hour teacher training course is beneficial, we also welcome beginners looking for an immersive introduction into the Hatha style of yoga. The most important factor is that participants come with an open mind and desire to learn.
It is important to be mindful that courses at Diya Yogashala are physically and mentally demanding with 9-12 hours of classes a day, so applicants should be in good physical shape and able to fully dedicate themselves to the course – 100% attendance of all classes is mandatory.
Rishikesh is a holy city and therefore meat, alcohol and other recreational substances are not permitted in the area. Students are not required to follow a vegetarian diet at home but we request students do not bring meat or prohibited substances to the course in order to respect the local culture and fully experience the benefits of the yoga practices.Courses are conducted in English and so basic English ability is required as students will be required to understand classes in English and practice their teaching in English.
Spaces on the Diya Yogashala programs are granted on a first come first serve basis to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Course Dates & Fee (2023):
Account Name - Diya Yogashala
Account Name - Diya Yogashala
Facilities & Inclusion:
- 23 Days Course
- 200 Hours Multistyle YTTC Certificate
- Shared or Private Accommodation
- Attached Bathroom
- Hot & Cold Water Facility
- Two or Three times Nutritious Meals
- 3 times Tea Everday
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Purification Kit
- Wi-Fi Facility
- Study Materials
- Short Excursion Trips
Best yoga school in Rishikesh, India to achieve the higher state of ourselves!. Teachers are amazing – helpful and friendly. Food is delicious and organic. Everything Awesome!
I was student of Yogi Deepak Nautiyal Ji at Diya Yogashala. His teachings are very well, Alignments and Adjustments are awesome. Great platform for beginners and practitioners to learn yoga.
Best Yoga Studio in Rishikesh running by friendly, sweet, and passionate Yoga teachers! Will definitely come again for advanced level ttc. Thank You.
The TTC program has 8-12 hours of classes scheduled a day, with one rest day per week. Here is an example schedule:
- 06:30 – 08:00 — Pranayama/ Meditation / Mantra Chanting
- 08:30 – 10:15 – Asana Class
- 10:30 – 12:00 — Brunch / Free Time
- 12:00 – 13:30 – Adjustment & Alignment class
- 13:45 – 14:30 — Yoga Nidra Class / Rest Time
- 14:30 – 15:00 — Tea time/ Snack / Refresh Time
- 15:00 – 16:30 — Philosophy / Guest Lecturers / Yoga Sutra Study
- 16:45 – 18:00 — Workshop / Study Time / Teaching Practice
- 18:30 – 20:15 — Dinner Time / Free Time/ Rest Time
- 20:15 – 21:00 — Meditation
- 21:00 – 06:00 — Mauna / Silence/ Rest/ Sleep
200 Hour Yoga TTC - Syllabus:
The 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training syllabus meets Yoga Alliance requirements and standards for "RYT-200" certification/designation.
Techniques, Training and Practice
Asana | Assignment | Pranayama | Meditation
Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy | Physiology
History | Philosophy | Ethics
Teaching Methodology | Professional Development | Practicum
Food & Accomodation:
- Eating can also be considered a proper practical in which you seek universal balance. You have to develop mindful eating practice can provide a ground that truly supports your personality & Yoga practice
- Three time (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) meals per day
- All Meals are vegetarian, nutritious, healthy and balance diet
- A nourishing diet with fruits, vegetables, Indian herbs are added to the meal plan on an everyday basis
- Three times Tea or coffee during the course
If you have any dietary requirements please inform us so that we may ensure there are adequate options for you at mealtimes.
Accommodation during the course is included in your fees and is provided by Diya Yogashala in Ram Jhula, Rishikesh. You will get shared accommodation. If a student needs non-sharing room then he/she needs to pay some extra amount. All rooms are basic and comfortable with attached bathroom. Facilities include two twin beds, hot water and shower and bedding. Towels are also availableupon request. Wifi is included! Laundry facilities can be arranged for an extra charge, and students are able to wash their own clothes in their rooms if they wish. You will find that most of your time is spent in the yoga shala and with classmates, however you are ensured your own comfortable space in which to retreat to and relax in-between classes.
Our Yoga Course Benefits:
- Course designed for growth looking towards the human nature & personality
- Teachers of Diya Yogashala are not only a yoga teacher but also they are practitioner as well as motivations with good will
- Basic knowledge about Asana and its proper practice can make you realize the importance of Asana
- Basic knowledge about Pranayama and its daily practice helps you to experience the working of energy/prana within you
- “What is prana, what is kundalini & how to awaken these prana / kundalini?” you can experience & get the right technique over here in Diya Yogashala
- Get ‘Pranayama schedule’ - for your daily practice
- A proper step towards Meditation helps you to discover “what actually peace is”
- Diya Yogashala helps to sit for longer time is one posture for meditation / Pranayama
- Mantra and its daily practice help you creat such an energy field around you,no egetivity can enter within
- One can experience the vibration of ‘MANTRA’ over here in Diya Yogashala
- Our Philosophy class is really related with practical growth not only intellectual information
- Our Philosophy class really helps to develop one’s real understanding
- Our Philosophy class is related with the practical problems & its solution by Indian philosophy scriptures
- Basic knowledge about Yogic Purification and its practice helps to prepair you for Pranayama and meditation
- Diya Yogashala presents the proper knowledge about human body system which helps to deal with your body
- Basic principles of Yoganidra and Relaxetation really helps to you to redesign your life
- Our Yognidra class helps one to deal with the sub – conscious mind (Just imagine deal with sub – conscious mind)
- Basic principles of Ayurveda and its application
- Diya Yogashala helps to learn the anciant methods "how to teach others" (teaching methodology) in right way
- Basic understanding of ‘GOAL’ AND ITS necessity in life
- Developing Focusing attitude, step by step and day by day
- Enhancing observing power-for praper understanding
- Developing confidence-for growth and success
- What is discipline & why it is necessary for growth
- Difference between discipline & present moment
- What is understanding & how to develop it?
- Thankfulness and its daily practice. (Thankfulness is the essence of all religion and real understanding
- You will learn "how to be positive always" in every situation in practical life
- Excellent location & good environment you can find here in Diya Yogashala
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please note that India requires all visitors to obtain a visa prior to their arrival in the country. Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to arrange your visa as sometimes the process is lengthier than expected. Applications may be submitted to your local Indian Consulate or Visa Services provider prior to your departure from your home country.
We recommend that you take care of any necessary arrangements i.e. banks, healthcare, travel insurance etc beforeyou depart so that you may fully focus on your course and be here without any distractions.
You are welcome to bring electronics that you need to use during your stay e.g. laptop, tablet, camera etc. We do recommend that you leave valuables such as jewellery at home or else ensure that you can keep them safely whilst you are here. Whilst Rishikesh is a safe city and we maintain your safety and security as an absolute priority, unfortunately theft happens everywhere and Diya Yogashala cannot bear responsibility in the case of valuables going missing.
When you arrive in Rishikesh please come to meet us! The orientation meeting is held on the first day of the course, but you are welcome to arrive earlier to familiarise yourself with the area and refresh and revitalise after travelling before the course begins. Please note that accommodation and classes before the course are not included in the course fees, and should be arranged separately as appropriate.
At the orientation meeting, you will meet your fellow classmates and the teachers will outline the course schedule and material, locations of classes and answer any other questions about the course.
The course deposit and fees are non-refundable so please ensure that you have the relevant insurance in place in case of any circumstances that would stop you from attending the course.
Students may transfer their registration to an alternative course in the event of exceptional circumstances. Fees are valid for one year from the original course date.